Breaking

Sunday 14 October 2018

Erich Bergen Drops Music Video for 'Running Through the Night'

Erich Bergen Drops Music Video for 'Running Through the Night'

Madam Secretary actor Erich Bergen has released a music video for his song “Running Through the Night” and you can watch it right here.

The 32-year-old actor and singer, who recently starred on Broadway in the musical Waitress, opened up to People about the inspiration for the video.

“I wanted to focus on the idea of running away from something great because of not wanting to deal with the bad side of a good thing. It’s something I’ve dealt with personally and I know many others who have,” he said.

“One time, I remember being on the verge of a starting a relationship with someone, but I didn’t pursue it because at the time it felt like all of my friends were going through major arguments with their significant others or on the verge of a break-up,” Erich added. “It was just like, ugh, I don’t wanna ever go through that. So I stayed away from something potentially great because of something potentially tough. … It wasn’t the healthiest of choices.”



No comments:

Post a Comment