Breaking

Sunday 14 October 2018

Derek Hough Wrote the Sweetest Birthday Message for Girlfriend Hayley Erbert!

Derek Hough Wrote the Sweetest Birthday Message for Girlfriend Hayley Erbert!

Derek Hough looks buff in a tight tee while picking up an iced coffee at Alfred Coffee + Kitchen on Thursday (October 11) in Los Angeles.

The 33-year-old dancer’s longtime girlfriend Hayley Erbert celebrated her birthday that day and he wrote a super sweet message for her on Instagram.

“Happy Birthday to my love. You fill my heart with so much joy,” Derek wrote. “I love our crazy adventures together or just sitting on the couch with our bodies entangled watching a movie. I find myself smiling at you in random moments. Fully feeling the effect you’ve made in my life. This surprising journey fills my heart with so much gratitude. Today I celebrate and am truly thankful you were born. Happy Birthday @hayley.erbert.”



No comments:

Post a Comment