Breaking

Friday 25 March 2022

Sofia Carson Releases Self-Titled Debut Album - Listen Now!

Sofia Carson Releases Self-Titled Debut Album - Listen Now!

Sofia Carson‘s debut album is finally out now!!

The actress and singer dropped her first LP, Sofia Carson, on Friday (March 25), after years of just releasing singles.

“I’ve been dreaming of saying the words ‘My Debut Album’ since I could remember. And today I can officially say, my Debut Album is out. I wrote my heart into this album. And now it’s yours. I hope that when you listen to my story, you hear your story in mine. I love you to infinity, and beyond… Your Sofia,” she shared on Instagram.

Click inside to listen to Sofia Carson’s debut album…

Sofia Carson features 10 tracks, which includes the previously released “Fools Gold,” “LOUD,” and “He Loves Me, But…”

The album is a “story about love about a girl who falls into a beautiful love, only to be shattered into pieces. But nonetheless, it’s a story about a girl who survives.”



from Just Jared Jr. https://ift.tt/1bp46Ui

No comments:

Post a Comment