Breaking

Sunday 1 August 2021

Matt Damon Stopped Using a Homophobic Slur 'Months Ago' Because of His Daughter

Matt Damon Stopped Using a Homophobic Slur 'Months Ago' Because of His Daughter

Matt Damon is no longer using a homophobic slur.

The 50-year-old Academy Award winner revealed that his daughter recently convinced him to reassess his hateful language in an interview with The Sunday Times.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Matt Damon

Click inside to read more…

During the interview, he explained that he stopped using the “f-slur” after one of his daughters with wife Luciana voiced opposition to him using the word.

“The word that my daughter calls the ‘f-slur for a homosexual’ was commonly used when I was a kid, with a different application. I made a joke, months ago, and got a treatise from my daughter,” he said.

“She left the table. I said, ‘Come on, that’s a joke! I say it in the movie Stuck on You!’ She went to her room and wrote a very long, beautiful treatise on how that word is dangerous. I said, ‘I retire the f-slur!’ I understood.”

Last month, Matt Damon got teary eyed while premiering his latest film, Stillwater, during the Cannes Film Festival. Here is why.



No comments:

Post a Comment