Breaking

Thursday 5 August 2021

Lourdes Leon Reacts to Being Compared to Madonna: 'People Think I'm This Talentless Rich Kid'

Lourdes Leon Reacts to Being Compared to Madonna: 'People Think I'm This Talentless Rich Kid'

Lourdes Leon is standing up for herself.

The 24-year-old model, dancer and daughter of Madonna appears on the cover of Vogue‘s September 2021 issue.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Madonna

Find out what she has to say…

On trolls coming for her for not shaving her armpits: “Yeah, come at me, bro.”

On people’s perception of her lifestyle: “’People think I’m this talentless rich kid who’s had everything given to her, but I’m not’…as she runs down a list of ways she’s independent from her mother (she paid for college herself; she lives in Bushwick so she can disappear into its polyglot creative community)…”"

On her love of dancing: “A teacher of mine made me understand movement in a whole new way. You’re using your body to define the space around you—to change it. That’s a very naked form of expression.”

Lourdes Leon also recently opened up about dating a famous star.

For more from Lourdes Leon, head to Vogue.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment