Breaking

Tuesday 20 July 2021

Britney Spears Vows to Say 'All I Needed to Say' Amid Conservatorship Battle: 'I Was Told to Stay Quiet'

Britney Spears Vows to Say 'All I Needed to Say' Amid Conservatorship Battle: 'I Was Told to Stay Quiet'

Britney Spears isn’t holding back.

The 39-year-old “Make Me” singer posted an update on her Instagram on Tuesday (July 20) amid her highly publicized conservatorship legal battle with father Jamie Spears.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Britney Spears

“So I said ‘life goes on’ in one of my recent posts but it’s always easier said than done !!!!! In that moment that’s what felt was the easiest to say but I think we all know that I will never be able to let go and fully move on until I’ve said all I needed to say … and I’m not even close !!!!” she wrote.

“I was told to stay quiet about things for so long and I finally feel like I’m just getting here 🕊️🕊️🕊️ !!!!”

Her lawyer also just gave a new update regarding the process.



No comments:

Post a Comment