Breaking

Monday 5 April 2021

Pete Davidson Makes Big Life Change as Phoebe Dynevor Dating Rumors Heat Up

Pete Davidson Makes Big Life Change as Phoebe Dynevor Dating Rumors Heat Up

Pete Davidson has made a big change in his life amid rumors that his relationship with Bridgerton actress Phoebe Dynevor is heating up!

The 27-year-old Saturday Night Live actor revealed that he has moved out of his mom’s house!

“I just moved out of my mom’s house,” Pete said during a Zoom call that was posted to TikTok. He added, “I’m fully out. I got a pad.”

Pete talked about moving out during an SNL episode in February. He said during a Weekend Update segment, “In some ways, I like the pandemic Valentine’s because it’s the first time being alone wasn’t my fault. I spent the night eating chocolates and watching a movie with my mom, which is why I’m officially moving out of the house. One of us has to go… The thing is my mom is a lot like this show. No matter what I do, I’m never asked to leave. Also, they’re both really old and noticeably fatigued.”

Click inside for the new reports about Pete and Phoebe…

In case you missed it last week, there were rumors that Pete and Phoebe are dating amid reports that they’ve been spotted together several times.

Multiple outlets are now confirming that they are dating and some more details about their relationship have been revealed.

Pete Davidson and Phoebe Dynevor photos

A source told Us Weekly, “Pete and Phoebe are still going strong despite not being able to physically spend time together. They keep in touch over text and FaceTime. Right now, they’re just focused on work. … They’re not looking to rush things.”

For those that don’t know, he is working in New York City while she is filming in England.

A source told Page Six that they’re dating, but it’s “not too serious” since Phoebe will be in England “for practically the rest of the year.” The source added, “Still, Pete must like her if he’s flying off to quaint little English villages to hang out with her on set.”

Check out the big news about Bridgerton season two!



No comments:

Post a Comment