Breaking

Monday 29 March 2021

Jessica Simpson Revealed She Had Coronavirus During The Past Year

Jessica Simpson Revealed She Had Coronavirus During The Past Year

Jessica Simpson was one of the celebrities who had coronavirus over the past year.

The 40-year-old singer has been promoting her new essay, “Take The Lead”, and revealed in one essay that she had tested positive for COVID-19.

“This past year has been especially intense for me and so many of you. I started writing this essay on the same day I received a positive test result for COVID-19,” Jessica shared in her caption on Instagram.

Jessica did not go into details about her bought with the virus, but shared that “instead of being driven by fear, I would manifest a hopeful conversation with you.”

“I felt strong, resilient, and God- inspired through my pen teaching me as I was sharing with you ways to get to the other side of fear.”

Jessica‘s essay, which is part of Amazon’s Original Stories series, will be available on April 29.

See which other celebrities have tested positive for coronavirus.

In another excerpt from the essay, Jessica opened up about constantly being judged by her weight.



No comments:

Post a Comment