Breaking

Tuesday 14 May 2019

Jessica Alba Bundles Up For Rainy Day in New York City

Jessica Alba Bundles Up For Rainy Day in New York City

Jessica Alba kept warm on a rainy day in the Big Apple!

The 38-year-old actress was spotted while out and about on Monday afternoon (May 13) in New York City.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jessica Alba

She has been keeping busy doing promo for her upcoming series LA’s Finest with co-star Gabrielle Union.

Jessica recently opened up about how the duo made the show’s set family friendly while she was breastfeeding her son Hayes.

“I have a baby and my kids come with me to work at my office at the Honest Company. I created an environment where my kids are a part of my life and my workday. And I’m like, ‘So in Hollywood I know this doesn’t happen so you probably don’t want me,’” Jessica explained to GMA.

She continued, “[Gabrielle] was like, ‘No, no, no, we’ll make it happen. We’ll make it work! So we have a set that is family friendly.”



No comments:

Post a Comment