Breaking

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Drew Barrymore & Ellie Kemper Film 'The Stand In' in NYC

Drew Barrymore & Ellie Kemper Film 'The Stand In' in NYC

Drew Barrymore enjoys a break in between scenes for her new movie The Stand In on Tuesday afternoon (February 19) in Rockefeller Center in New York City.

The 43-year-old actress sported a milkmaid costume while wearing a blonde wig with pigtailbraids as she was joined on set by co-stars Ellie Kemper and Holland Taylor.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Drew Barrymore

In the film, Drew plays two characters – Candy and Paula – who rely on each other to get through their difficult lives.

“I’m going into a film where I play two people, it’s a little schizophrenic,” Drew recently shared with Stephen Colbert. “It’s honestly like the acting challenge of a lifetime, I hope I do a damn good job. I’ve got my work cut out for me.”

10+ pictures inside of the actresses on set…



No comments:

Post a Comment