Breaking

Sunday 14 October 2018

Meghan Trainor is Sending Out Her Wedding Invites Via Text

Meghan Trainor is Sending Out Her Wedding Invites Via Text

Meghan Trainor is opening up about her wedding planning!

The 24-year-old “NO” crooner told Jimmy Fallon new details about her upcoming wedding to Daryl Sabara while stopping by The Tonight Show on Friday (October 12).

Meghan revealed that she definitely wants a winter wedding because she sweats “a lot!”

She doesn’t have an officiant yet, though Jimmy offered to host their big day on his show.

“Don’t mess with me, because I’ll come back here and be like, ‘I’m having a WEDDING!’ and I’ll just be wearing a white dress!” Meghan said.

She added that she’s going to to be inviting her guests via text message rather than mailed invitations: “I’m tired! I don’t wanna pick out a card! And what if they don’t get it in the mail? Who checks their mail?!”

Watch the videos from her appearance below!


Meghan Trainor Hints at Wedding Details and Guest List

Click inside to watch the other video…


One Word Songs with Meghan Trainor


No comments:

Post a Comment