Breaking

Sunday 28 October 2018

Kelly Rowland Responds to Rumors About Skin Bleaching

Kelly Rowland Responds to Rumors About Skin Bleaching

Kelly Rowland took to Instagram Story to address a rumor that she bleaches her skin. The rumor first began after she posted some photos to Instagram from a recent photo shoot.

“So I just landed in LA and I saw that a lot of people are like, ‘Oh my god, she bleaches her skin!’ Now, I never answer questions like this, because I think it’s so stupid or even say anything about comments about this,” Kelly said in the now-deleted clip.

“I am not the one to bleach my skin, nor do I want to bleach my skin, nor do I have to bleach my skin. I don’t even think that, it’s not for me. So, don’t go saying stupid stuff like that. You ever thought that it could be the lighting?” she continued. “Dude, I am still chocolate. Forever chocolate. Proud to be chocolate.”

The clip has since been deleted from her Instagram Story, but was captured by fans and you can watch here.



No comments:

Post a Comment