Breaking

Sunday 14 October 2018

Kanye West Returns to Twitter to Talk About 'Mind Control' (Video)

Kanye West Returns to Twitter to Talk About 'Mind Control' (Video)

Kanye West is back on Twitter.

After taking a short break from social media, the 41-year-old rapper returned to Twitter to share a live stream of himself from Africa.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kanye West

During the live stream titled “Mind Control,” Kanye opens up about how hurt he is by people telling him what to do.

“You know, when people try to influence you through social media and try to tell you what to do or if you post something that’s like positive on Instagram and it gets taken down if it’s not part of the bigger agenda, you know, that’s mind control,” Kanye said.

He continued: “I feel like when people try to tell me what to do, they’re touching my brain…If someone tries to tell me what I can do, what I can wear, I feel like they’re touching my brain.”

Kanye went on to say that he isn’t crazy, but he just needs some sleep.

You can watch Kanye‘s live stream here.



No comments:

Post a Comment