Breaking

Saturday 13 October 2018

Cardi B Celebrates 26th Birthday at Surprise Party in Hollywood

Cardi B Celebrates 26th Birthday at Surprise Party in Hollywood

Cardi B and Offset wear bright and colorful outfits while stepping out for her surprise birthday party at Beauty & Essex on late Friday night (October 12) in Hollywood.

The party was held to celebrate Cardi‘s 26th birthday, which was on Thursday.

Offset and his group Migos had a concert that night at the Staples Center that night. The tour is having seven consecutive shows in Los Angeles this week!

Cardi thought that she was going out for dinner when she was surprised at the party.

“When hubs told me they was going to take me out to dinner, and I appreciate the surprise birthday party and all that, but I’m f–king hungry right now. I’m hungry, but I’m so happy,” Cardi said in an Instagram Story when she got home.



No comments:

Post a Comment