Breaking

Saturday 27 October 2018

Billie Eilish Cries Black Tears in Haunting 'When the Party's Over' Music Video - Watch Now!

Billie Eilish Cries Black Tears in Haunting 'When the Party's Over' Music Video - Watch Now!

Billie Eilish has dropped her eerie music video for When the Party’s Over!”

The 16-year-old “Lovely” singer shared the dark visual with fans on Thursday (October 25).

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Billie Eilish

The track is part of her as-yet-unnamed debut album.

The video features Billie sporting blue hair, white clothes, and chains around her neck while sitting against a white backdrop.

She also drinks from a cup filled with black liquid, leading to her black tears.

“A bit ago, I was given this beautiful piece of art from a fan that was a drawing of me with black eyes leaking,” she explained. “I thought it was visually really dope and I wanted to physically create it. I called everyone on my team and told them exactly what I had in mind. Everyone that worked on it was amazing and it turned out unreal!”

Watch below!


Billie Eilish – when the party’s over


No comments:

Post a Comment