Breaking

Saturday 13 October 2018

Adele Raves About Drake's Tour & He's Ecstatic About It

Adele Raves About Drake's Tour & He's Ecstatic About It

Adele checked out the first of Drake‘s seven Los Angeles shows on the Aubrey & The Migos Tour and she wrote a rave review on Twitter!

“Oiii Champagne Papi blew my mind tonight! Best production I’ve ever seen hands down and way up there with one of my favorite shows of all time. Huge love ❤️,” the 30-year-old singer wrote on her Twitter account.

Drake didn’t know that Adele was at the show and he’s glad he found out after instead of before!

“Oiiiiiii don’t f–king get me gassed right now I love this woman and she came to the show 🤦🏽‍♂️😊😊😊😊😊😊 Thank god nobody told me I would have been SHOOK,” Drake wrote on Instagram with a screencap of Adele‘s tweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment